Credit Line Option is also Available for our Regular Buyers.
Flexible Finance for Steel Shipments
Hammad Steel’s specialist trade and project finance team works with our bankers to offer customised finance packages to the steel industry.
Our structured trade finance agreements fund working capital requirements, including pre-production finance. Hammad Steel’s also facilitates the satisfaction of offset and countertrade commitments which arise when, upon winning a contract from an overseas country, the contractor pledges to counterbalance it with reciprocal trade or investment.
Hammad Steel’s special projects team draws upon the Group’s wide spectrum of services to develop investment proposals and joint venture partnerships. Our project finance agreements fund expenditure on capital assets. Our consultancy services include market analysis and research, business planning, project feasibility assessments and due diligence.
Hammad Steel’s specialist price risk management team employs a range of derivative tools to manage the Group’s exposure to physical market price fluctuations. It also offers a hedging service to external parties, through a joint venture with Habib Bank AG Zurich.
Hammad Steel Industries offer several flexible payment options to our regular steel buyers, including Letter of Credit at Sight, 30% Advance and 70% on presentation of Original documents, 50% Advance and 50% on Fax/email of Copy documents, credit line option is also available for our regular buyers.
100% Letter of Credit for Payment at Sight through First Class Top 20 US/EU Banks. L/C should be Irrevocable, Non-Transferable Confirmed. African Banks Letter of Credits to be Confirmed from US / EU.
30% Advance through official Telegraphic Swift Transfer and the remaining 70% on the First Presentation of original documents from our bank to the buyer’s bank.
50% Advance through official Telegraphic Swift Transfer and the remaining 50% on the fax / email of complete set of the original documents.
90 days, 120 days and 180 days usance and D/A Letter of Credits are also accepted from our regular and loyal buyers after having a glance at their performances and sincerity towards Hammad Steel Industries Limited.
Documents to be provided
- 3/3 Original Invoices Negotiable Copies + 2/2 Non-Negotiable Copies.
- 3/3 Original Bill of Lading Negotiable Copies + 2/2 Non-Negotiable Copies marked: “Clean on Board and Freight Prepaid”.
- Certificate of Origin issued from respective country of Origin (GSP Form A).
- Weight and Packing Lists in 3/3 Original Negotiable Copies + 2/2 Non-Negotiable Copies.
- SGS / Bureau Veritas Certificate for complete physical and chemical analysis along with Test Reports issued from Hammad Steel Industries, Seal numbers, certified photographs and their Certificate of Quality and Quantity, considered final at loading port.